Monday 7 December 2015

Wool and The Gang Party and Periscoping

::It has been a busy late Summer and Autumn in terms of crafting for me::

::I went to a Wool and the Gang knitting party at The Jam Tree in Clapham, London::

::They were very welcoming and fun to knit with and the kit was very exciting::

::We were given a set of large wooden knitting needles with some re-cycled tee shirt material yarn and clasps, needle and a cute Wool and the Gang brooch::






::I chose this beautiful teal colour to make my clutch bag::



::The Jam Tree was an ideal venue for me as my son, Toby, is living nearby and he came to meet me and we went off to see the Eric Ravilious exhibition at the Dulwich Gallery afterwards::Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day except that it was absolutely pouring with rain::







 :: I chose to make a clutch bag with a tassel and have almost finished it but I let other things get in the way:: 

::I even made a quick Periscope of the party::I loved making Periscope videos but found that they were quickly going to be something that took away from actual crafting time and that was not a good thing for me at the moment::sadly, I have had to leave Periscope on the back burner for now as it sucks up too much time::

::This was a fun crafting adventure and I would not hesitate to go to another Wool and The Gang Party::

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails